This was an idea started out of LoVe....

but unfortunately continues out of NeeD....


Can you HeLp ?

Saturday, February 1, 2020

AnYOnE InTeResTeD ?

in donating a slightly larger Blanket ?
The local regional hospital has asked for a slightly larger blanket... in 2 sizes actually.

For P.I.C.U... 35 inch square... & for use on Cots ... 24 inch x 30 inch.
P.I.C.U. = Paediatric Intensive Care Unit.
This request is for quilts which will be used IN the hospital IN the intensive care unit.

Simply email me if you need any other information or my mailing address.

THanK YoU
&
Any donation... at any time... is gratefully accepted.

* * * * *

7 comments:

  1. I'll be happy to make some in the larger sizes Cheryll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be happy to make some larger quilts too Cheryll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. taking note... I still have some smaller ones to finish but will keep in mind...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure you will get plenty. Great sizes.

    ReplyDelete