This was an idea started out of LoVe....

but unfortunately continues out of NeeD....


Can you HeLp ?

Saturday, August 10, 2013

AnoTHeR NeeDeD

My daughters friend lost her baby son at 20 weeks and needed a blanket of love to help her and her family through the grieving process. My daughter picked out a blanket she knew her friend would like. It was originally generously donated by Maria & I embroidered Tom and the date in a "heart" on the front.
Personally knowing the impact these BLanKeTs make to someone is really overwhelming... but wonderful at the same time.


Again I would like to THANK each and every wonderful & generous blogger who has made a donation to this project.

3 comments:

  1. That little quilt will bring much comfort.
    xx debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the quilt brings much needed comfort Cheryll, so sad to hear.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is lovely that this wee quilt will bring comfort to Tom's Mum and Dad.

    ReplyDelete