This was an idea started out of LoVe....

but unfortunately continues out of NeeD....


Can you HeLp ?

Monday, December 30, 2013

FrOm PhiLADelphiA

This gorgeous Blanket of Love arrived from NANCY all the way from Philadelphia USA. Nancy & I didn't know each other before Nancy was my secret partner in a swap... making the sending of this blanket a little more special.
Thank You Nancy... it will go into the box which is off to the hospitals in January 2014. It is greatly appreciated by me and will be of comfort to a grieving family in the future.


You are an AnGeL and I hope you display this button on your blog with pride.


4 comments:

  1. such beautiful work.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty little quilt and I'm sure it will be much loved by the parents too. xx debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came here after visiting The House on the Side of the Hill blog, Love what you do and I am looking forward to helping with this charity. Bless you xxx

    ReplyDelete