This was an idea started out of LoVe....

but unfortunately continues out of NeeD....


Can you HeLp ?

Monday, March 3, 2014

LoveLy SurPrise

I received this beautiful Blanket in the mail last week... and I have my fingers crossed that it came from Wish2Stitch. **Received an email & YES it was**. I love to credit any donation to the generous blogger who sent it... so please let me know if I have this one wrong.
Lots of wonderful "wonky" stars on this pretty one.
Thank you for being a thoughtful & generous quilter.
I hope you display the "AnGeL" on your blog.


3 comments:

  1. That is a really sweet quilt. xx debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely quilt. Love that they are all so different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Great Way of Showing Your Love........Lovely blanket..
    Crib Blankets

    ReplyDelete